A beautiful listed building dated 1893 and fully restored in 1996. The property was restored to very high standards for occupation by the owners. It is listed as Grade 3 for its façade. The restoration respects and highlights the period features while providing the commodities of modern living. Its maintenance is up to date.
This residential house is located within the Venetian walls of Nicosia in the Trypiotis area.
With a plot size of 125 sq.m., the house arranged over 2 floors provides total accommodation of approx. 250 sq.m. including two uncovered verandas.
The ground floor with its high ceilings comprises an impressive entrance hall with a G staircase and a skylight, a living-dining hall, a separate fitted kitchen, a guest toilet and an engine/laundry room.
The first floor is arranged over one bedroom with an-suite bathroom, one bedroom with en suite shower room, an office room and a spacious TV room all arranged around the double height ceiling of the landing. A beautifully designed free-standing iron spiral staircase connects the landing with the attic room. The landing also connects, though a glass bridge that doubles as a skylight for the ground floor, with a small terrace.
There is a small terrace which in turn connects through a spiral staircase to a roof terrace with wonderful views of the town. Both terraces are fitted with build-in benches.
The house also offers an attic room which features a tilted roof with exposed wood beams which has been converted into a walk-in cupboard.
- Air conditioning (split units) in the Living room and in all 4 rooms in the first floor.
- Roof fans in living room and kitchen.
- Storage heaters for winter heating.
- Fully Fitted kitchen, electric hobs, extractor fan, electric oven.
- Separate laundry room in the engine room.
- Pressurized water System.
- Solid wood parquet flooring in all rooms.
- Local stone in hall areas.
- Concrete floor designed by architect in the kitchen.